Thanks and See you soon

Thanks for checking out my blog...I figured this would be a good way to keep track of where I am, what I am doing and who I'm checking out! Hope to see you soon!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Heading out...

Wanted to post a quick note...don't have much time because as you can imagine today is complete chaos. The day before leaving on a big trip is always crazy. I did get to watch the matches today so I am happy.....but now I am finishing up some work stuff and then going to complete my packing.

It is interesting what has been going through my head today. I am trying to go through my mental checklist over and over hoping to not leave something behind. I am so excited to go experience the vibe and cultures abroad. I'll have more time to write tomorrow while at the airport....wish me luck.


Location:Navigation Dr,Riverview,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment