Thanks and See you soon

Thanks for checking out my blog...I figured this would be a good way to keep track of where I am, what I am doing and who I'm checking out! Hope to see you soon!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cape Town

We are over two weeks into the trip and have made it down to Cape Town. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on this earth. We went to the Spain vs Potugal game last night. I scored great tickets and was 2nd row, 50 yd line tix. The seat belonged to FIFA tv so I was sitting amongst the dignitaries. The game was great and Spain deserved to win. I really never realized how tall Cristiano Ronaldo is. That guy is one big boy but he could not do anything by himself up front. Today we are headed to Mossel Bay and are taking the garden route to get there. The views are amazing and some of the best countryside that I have ever seen.

We are headed to Mossel Bay which is on the Indian Ocean. We are going to a private game reserve tomorrow and will be staying the night in the bush. It should be a great night. We have had no problems and have had a great time here. I give props to the people of SA for being so welcoming.



- Posted using my iPhone, live from the World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment