Thanks and See you soon

Thanks for checking out my blog...I figured this would be a good way to keep track of where I am, what I am doing and who I'm checking out! Hope to see you soon!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Thinking....

Freshly out of a meeting, I think of my cousin Daniel as I drink this fine Pinot...I had a great time seeing my Texas cousins this past week as I traveled through Dallas and Austin. Now I have to prioritize my efforts towards the Worlds largest sporting event. In exactly 30 days I will be traveling to the African continent to witness some of the best football, people and festivals that this world has to offer. I am ecstatic but frenzied......Where do I start? Tickets? done...Flight? done...accomodations? ahhhnope.....oh well, there are options. I am optimistic and open to the suggestions and thoughts that will empower Darryl and I over a few pints next week. Holding tickets to 5 games makes things a bit easier. I guess I am just a bit anxious to get there. I need to feel the vibe and join in on the festivities. Everything will fall into place as they always do...keep the faith, bring the good karma and let the people guide me to goodness. If it wasn't for Dennis Ruyer, I wouldn't get anything done around here! Love, Peace & Beats..Mikey B.

2 comments:

  1. Michael, I absolutly love what you just did, you needed something like that so all of us ( po people) can keep in touch. What georgeos shots. You and Darryl have a good time and be very alert and careful." VAMOS ARGENTINA"
    Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete